The 10 rights of a cancer patient
CureCancer is a proud supporter of the European Code of Cancer Practice.
The European Cancer Organisation is a not-for-profit collection of member societies and patient advisory committees dedicated to working with cancer at a European level.
- The aim of the organization is to bring together, for the first time, all parties with an interest in cancer care to effect policy change,
- advocate for the cancer community, and,
- strive for positive changes that benefit cancer patients.
The mission of the organization is
- to reduce the burden of cancer,
- improve therapeutic outcomes, and,
- improve the quality of care of cancer.
As part of this endeavor, ECO, with contributions by cancer patients, patient advocates, and cancer professionals, has created the European Code of Cancer Practice (The Code) of the core requirements for good clinical cancer practice. The aim is to improve the therapeutic process and its outcomes for all cancer patients in Europe.
CureCancer is a proud supporter of the European Code of Cancer Practice. We share the same goals with the European Cancer Organisation. Our mission is to offer supportive care to those with cancer.
We created the CureCancer tool in order to empower patients! For the first time, patients can record their own medical history, they can upload medical files, and record their symptoms. They have access from anywhere and anytime, and can give their doctor, and their multidisciplinary team, a holistic view of the patient’s condition. They can communicate with their doctor quickly, and can receive interventions in a timely manner, before symptoms worsen.
Register with CureCancer! Give yourselves quality of life and more time with your family.