Terms and conditions
1.1. The company with the name "ONCOLOGY PATIENT SUPPORT COMPANY PC" (hereinafter "the Company"), manages the online platform https:// CureCancer.gr/ (hereinafter "CureCancer") and the online services provided through it (hereinafter "the Services") and any information or elements (e.g. photos, texts, graphics, etc.) contained therein, (hereinafter "the Material"), with the aim of providing users of CureCancer ( hereinafter "the User" or "the Users") the ability to create an account and specifically to provide:
- To the users – patients (hereinafter “the Patients”): a data management system from the Patients themselves who suffer from any form of cancer, in the form of a diary, with the aim of facilitating the monitoring of their treatment and their medical history fοr themselves during the course of treatment to restore their health and to exchange opinions with other Patients using the Platform under the conditions stated below. Furthermore, they have the possibility to schedule and hold an appointment (in person and/or tele-appointment) with their personal doctor, as long as he is a registered user on the platform, and with any other health professional they wish and choose from the List of Doctors/Health Professionals of the platform.
- To the users – doctors/health professionals (hereinafter "the Doctor/Health Professional"): to have access to the medical history of their patients and to communicate with them. The doctor/health professional has the ability to schedule and conduct appointments (in person and/or tele-appointment). The doctor/health professional can access the patient's medical history if the patient himself/herself gives access to it. The patient can update his medical history to the doctor/health professional during the appointment (via in person and/or tele-appointment), if he does not have a medical history registered on the platform or does not wish to give access permission to the doctor/health professional.
- To users-Stores (hereinafter "the Store"): to display their products on the Platform.
1.2. Acceptance of the terms of the Platform
1.3 . Who owns CureCancer ?
CureCancer is the property of the company with the name "ONCOLOGY PATIENT SUPPORT COMPANY IKE" and distinctive title " CURECANCER ", which is based in Cholargo Attica, Anastaseos Street no. 23, General Commerce Registration no. 134703803000. Contact details: email address: info @ CureCancer . gr .
1.4. Contractual relationship between CureCancer and Users
These terms are a contract of indefinite duration. During the contractual term hereof, the parties have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time. Patients and Physicians/Healthcare Professionals may terminate this relationship and delete their Account by activating the "Delete Account" button. Details of the possibilities provided in relation to the deactivation and deletion of the user are provided in Article 7 below. The Company may terminate this contract by sending a simple e-mail to the e - mail address that the Users have entered in their Account details. The termination brings its effects from its notification to the other contracting party and entails the deletion of the data from the User's Account.
- Registration of Users with CureCancer and use thereof by Users
2.1. Opening an Account with CureCancer
To be able to use CureCancer and its services, the visitor must register as a User on his own initiative, in order to open his own Account, depending on the category of registered User (Patient or Doctor/Health Professional) in which it belongs to. In the case of the Stores, they register after sending their information to CureCancer themselves and subsequently checking the Store’s profile.
2.2. Registration of the Patient
To open a Patient Account, the visitor must fill in his name, username, e-mail address, password (for access), telephone number, date of birth and select a time zone in the respective fields during registration. These data are the absolutely necessary data that are relevant, convenient and necessary for the application and receipt of the services offered by CureCancer. The Patient may freely enter any information he wishes and is responsible for the truth, accuracy and updating of this information, so that it is possible to request and receive the Services from CureCancer.
Patients are advised not to use their real information to create a username or to use a pseudonym as this information will be visible during their participation in the Forum (otherwise they can choose the privacy setting which allows them to post anonymously on the Forum).
2.3. Use of CureCancer by Patient and entering the Patient's details into his Account
The registration of a User with CureCancer as a Patient gives him the possibility to use the following Services:
- a) Patients acquire the following rights to enter data into their Account at their absolute and free discretion and responsibility:
i ) create the patient's personal Medical History by posting the information and details related to their medical history in relation to their illness
ii ) to create in their User Account using CureCancer 's special program , their personal Treatment Plan by posting their treatments, symptoms, appointments with their doctors, etc.
iii ) to upload in a special section their Personal Notes including any photos of their symptoms (e.g. dermatological) and/or upload their examinations (images and/or comments) for storage
j v ) to post on the CureCancer Forum content related to the platform's subject matter, as well as to have access to the content publicly posted by other Patients who are registered with CureCancer .
- B) CureCancer also provides the Patient with the option to choose the following Services:
iii ) Reminders for medication doses and treatment session appointments
iv ) Possibility to schedule an appointment (in-person and/or tele-appointment) with the attending Doctor/Health Professional
2.4. Use of CureCancer by a Physician/Healthcare Professional and Patient Account Access permission
- The registration of the Doctor/Health Professional as a user in CureCancer gives him the possibility to create an Account (profile) by filling in the following simple personal data:
license to practice (optional),
- CureCancer allows the Doctor/Health Professional to access a specific patient's account. In this case, the Doctor/Health Professional must complete the e-mail of the patient that has been previously communicated to him, outside of CureCancer under his own responsibility in terms of compliance with the applicable legislation and in particular in terms of compliance with the legislation for the protection of personal data. The Patient must then approve the access request of the Doctor/Professional health as mentioned in d below. The same applies to any new patient who wants to follow up. In the event that no patient's approval is received, the Doctor/Health Professional cannot have access to the patient's history. The patient can inform the Doctor/Health Professional about their history during the appointment (in-person and/or tele-appointment).
- It is expressly pointed out that the Doctor/Health Professional does not have access to the CureCancer Forum, nor can he make any post on it.
- Procedure for providing consent to access the Patient's account: The Company through CureCancer informs the patient by displaying a special information indicator (pop up) and by sending an automated e-mail to his declared e-mail address about the access request of the Doctor/Health Professional, in order to approve it and grant access permission to the account of. The Doctor's/Health Professional's access request to the patient's Medical History remains pending without any right to access it, until the request is approved by the Patient. The Patient may not respond or reject any request without any justification and freely.
- Access to the Patient's account: If the access request of the Doctor/Health Professional is approved by the Patient, then he acquires the right to simply access and view the Patient's Medical History and Treatment Plan, under the conditions and legislation in force for the relationship between Doctor/Health Professional and Patient. The Company does not grant the Doctor/Health Professional the right to comment or modify the content of the patient's account.
- It is also pointed out that the Doctor/Health Professional gains access to the Patient's Personal Notes, only if the Patient has chosen for these Notes to be visible to him through the special privacy setting, which he can revoke at any time.
- The access permission given by a patient to a specific Doctor/Health Professional in his account is generally revoked at any time, freely and without reason by the Patient by pressing the relevant revoke access button.
- The Doctor/Health Professional has the possibility, after activating the relevant service in his profile, to provide his Patients with the possibility of scheduling and making an appointment (in person and/or tele-appointment). The service of scheduling and making a tele-appointment with a Doctor/Health Professional does not replace the physical presence in a doctor's office, but it gives the possibility of prescribing and guidance at the latter's discretion. If the Doctor/Health Professional deems it necessary that an examination of the patient is required at the doctor's office, he must refer him to a physical appointment. It is expressly pointed out that under no circumstances can emergencies and/or complications be treated through the tele-appointment service, but only regular appointments, given that the Doctor/Health Professional is not, nor is he required to be, constantly available on the electronic platform and on the other hand, as mentioned above, this service does not replace physical presence in a doctor's office.
- The Patient is invited to register his card details during the tele-appointment request process by accepting the fee set by the Doctor/Health Professional for the specific service. The amount is reserved at the completion of the procedure and the patient's card is charged at the end of the tele-appointment by order of the Doctor/ Health Professional.
- In case the tele-appointment is canceled up to 2 hours before the scheduled time, the Patient is not charged. If the tele-appointment is canceled less than 2 hours before its start or the Patient does not show up for the appointment, the Doctor/Health Professional charges the cost of the selected service. It is at the discretion of the Doctor/Health Professional not to comply with this condition and choose not to charge the patient who did not show up or cancel their appointment on time.
- Rights and Obligations for using CureCancer
3.1. Which persons are entitled to become Users: The provision of the service is exclusively addressed to adults (over 18 years of age) and to persons who have full legal capacity in accordance with Greek law. CureCancer is entitled at any time, free of charge and without reason, to reject a visitor's request to open an account or to block and/or permanently or temporarily delete an already registered User at any time, but in particular in the event that it receives a relevant complaint from another User or from a third party or from any competent Authority for any illegal conduct or for violating these terms.
3.2. User's Initiative to Register with CureCancer
CureCancer Services are provided to the User exclusively and only upon his own initiative for the use of CureCancer 's information society services described above.
3.3. Company disclaimer
- The Company does not determine and is not responsible for the tactics, the medical methods to be followed by the Doctor/Health Professional, it cannot force the Doctor/Health Professional to see a patient. Also, the Company does not set a specific cost for the visit, nor if the Doctor/Health Professional adheres to and how he adheres to the contract he has with EOPYY.
- The Company does not manage and is not involved in any stage of the financial transaction between a Doctor/Health Professional and a Patient. Any dispute or disagreement regarding the financial transaction concerns only the Doctor/Health Professional and the Patient and will be resolved without the mediation of the Company.
- Specifically, for the tele-appointment planning and implementation service, both the Doctor/Health Professional and the Patient must have the necessary technical equipment (computer, microphone, web camera). The Company technically supports the tele-appointment service but is not responsible for problems related to the equipment of the Doctor/Health Professional and the Patient (indicatively we mention interruptions or delays during the tele-appointment due to a bad internet connection, insufficient or incompatible equipment, etc.).
- It is expressly pointed out that the Company does not exercise any control (formal or substantial). during the registration of the Doctor/Health Professional and has no knowledge about his professional training or any other information related to or concerning the Doctor/Health Professional.
- Although the Company has taken all the necessary measures, it cannot guarantee the uninterrupted and proper operation of CureCancer. The Company is not responsible for any damage or harm that may occur to the Doctor/Health Professional due to or on the occasion of the use of the above platform due to force majeure or a fortuitous event or in general an event that does not fall under its sphere of influence. In any case where this Company's liability may be established, when it is permitted by law, it is limited to the limit of the amount of 500 euros.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of the information and in general the material uploaded to the Platform by the Patient, the Doctor/Health Professional, and/or the Stores.
3.4. Conditions Use of the Community/ Forum: Each Patient is responsible for the content he/she posts on the Forum (such as all indicative comments, articles, links to third party websites, evaluations, etc.), and this content should not be illegal or to violate these terms.
In addition, he himself is responsible to set the specific privacy setting if he wishes to not show his username when posting content to the Forum. Otherwise, his username will be visible to other CureCancer Patients.
Doctors/Health Professionals have neither the right to access nor post a comment on the Forum.
The Patient uses the CureCancer Forum on his own initiative and responsibility. The Patient is solely responsible for the bona fide and rational use of the information and/or information he receives from other Patients who have posted on the Forum, as well as for cross-checking them with the Doctor/Health Professional who systematically monitors him.
The Patients declare that they are the beneficiaries or have permission to use the intellectual property rights of the contents and comments that they may post and that they do not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or in general the rights of third parties (indicative right to personality, personal data protection, privacy, do not offend the honor or reputation of third parties etc) in relation to the aforementioned material. Patients are prohibited from posting comments whose content is vulgar, offensive, illegal or obscene or infringes in any way the rights of third parties. In addition, Patients declare that they bear full and exclusive responsibility in relation to the legality and general compliance with the law of the comments they post on CureCancer . Patients declare that they acknowledge that the comments they access have been created by third parties, who bear full responsibility for their general legality and compliance with applicable law. In the event that any damage is caused to them or to any third party due to or on the occasion of User comments through CureCancer, the Company bears no responsibility and the injured party should address directly the persons who have posted the specific content. The Patients also accept that the comments to which they gain access through this service, are an expression of the views of their respective creators and in no case express the opinion or views of the Company. The Company bears no responsibility for any damage or harm that may be caused to any user or third party due to or on account of comments posted on its Platform.
3.5. Secret codes to access the Account
All Users set their personal secret codes, which they can change at any time and as often as they wish. Users are solely responsible for maintaining their confidentiality and concealment and non-use by third parties. Therefore, for security reasons, all registered Users should change the above codes at regular intervals and avoid using the same codes or easily detectable codes, using if possible not only letters and numbers but also symbols to create their codes .
The specific code identifies each User and gives the User the rights corresponding to the User category to which he belongs (Patient, Doctor/Health Professional, or Store) based on his initial registration. Therefore, Users are solely responsible for any action taken on their Account or on a third party Account to which they have the right to access based on their secret code, as well as for any loss or damage caused to them or to third parties through their account.
In the event of their loss or leakage, the User must notify the Company immediately by sending an e - mail to info @ CureCancer . gr , otherwise the Company is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person. If the aforementioned notification is not made, then the User himself is responsible for any act or omission carried out with his User code up to the time of proven notification of the Company.
3.6. CureCancer License
3.7. Deletion of Content from CureCancer (Notice & Take Down Process )
The Company, as an intermediary providing information society services and in particular as a provider of hosting services for the Content, does not, based on the law for the services it provides, have a general obligation to control the comments posted in the community at the initiative of the users, nor a general obligation to actively search for facts or circumstances indicating that these are illegal activities. Each user is solely responsible for the legality and correctness of the content of the comments they post. The Company has the right to suspend (take down) the viewing of a comment temporarily or permanently or to proceed with the user ban at any time and immediately upon becoming aware of or aware of any violation of these Terms. In the event that anyone wishes to make any notification to the Company for the removal of his comment (Notice and Take Down Process) as legally provided, he should take every possible precaution to provide sufficient justification as it relates to a specific posting of Content. In any case, however, the Company must be provided with at least the information that will be possible to document the disclosure and avoid unwarranted, unsubstantiated, untrue and abusive disclosures. In the event that any damage occurs to the Company due to the actions taken due to the notification of a third party, this person assumes responsibility for covering this damage as well as any related expense of the Company. It goes without saying that the Company must take down the display of a comment in the event of a relevant order or request or decision by a competent Authority or by a Court.
3.8. Hyperlinks to third party pages
CureCancer is linked through hyperlinks to other Websites, which are not related to the Company and whose content is not controlled by the latter (the "Linked Websites"). Therefore, the Company does not guarantee the correctness, legality, completeness, updating, truth, accuracy or quality of their content and is not responsible for them or for any loss or damage that may be caused due to or in connection with their use. Likewise, the Company cannot control the processing of users' personal data from the Linked pages and for this reason bears no responsibility in relation to it. When the user uses the Linked Websites, the Terms and Conditions of each specific website shall apply accordingly. For any issue that may arise indicatively in relation to the content or the use of a Linked Website, the user is invited to contact the owner or administrator of the respective website directly. The Company in no way endorses or accepts or approves the content or services of the Linked Websites, to which the user is referred through hyperlinks.
- Terms and conditions for Patient and Doctor/Health Professional relationships
4.1. The registered Patient has the following obligations towards Doctors/Health Professionals:
- a) bears the sole responsibility for the accuracy, truth, updating and the legal way of obtaining the data and information that he declares and enters in any way to CureCancer and communicates to the Doctors/Health Professionals at any point in time.
- b) must comply with the nature of CureCancer 's operation and in particular with the fact that none of its services constitute and cannot be used as a medical technology product.
- c) each Patient having taken into account the nature and purpose of CureCancer , declares that he will not take any action that violates the nature of his operation and these terms and contradicts the purpose for which CureCancer is intended .
In case of violation of any of the above obligations, the Patient is liable for full compensation for any damage (positive or negative) that may be caused to the Company and/or to any third party.
4.2. The Doctor/Health Professional has the following obligations:
- b) is obliged to comply with the nature of CureCancer 's operation and not to use its services under any circumstances and for any reason whatsoever as a medical technology product. For this reason the registered practitioner should refrain from actions that violate the nature of CureCancer 's operation and these Terms and contradict the purpose for which CureCancer is intended.
- c) must inform and obtain consent from the Patient for the processing of his personal data in case he keeps personal data of the Patients with whom he communicates individually (e.g. copying part or all of the Patient's Medical History in personal file of the Doctor/Health Professional). For the processing of patient data carried out by the Doctor/Health Professional as Data Controller, he is responsible for fully complying with his legal obligations.
In case of violation of any of the above obligations of the Doctor/Health Professional, the latter is liable for full compensation for any damage (positive or negative) that may be caused to the Company and/or to any third party.
- Legal Nature – Disclaimer
5.1. CureCancer is an independent online tool in the legal form described in articles 1 and 3 above. CureCancer reserves the right to display the details of each registered Health Professional and Store related to their online visibility on third party websites.
5.2. The Company does not contract with the Doctors/Health Professionals and the Shops with a dependent work relationship or any other kind of work relationship, with a relationship of agency, commission, etc.
5.3. CureCancer is not itself, is not intended, nor can it be interpreted as a means of substituting the doctor and all kinds of diagnoses, treatments, follow-ups, advice and tests that are provided or can be provided by doctors in a physical appointment. Therefore, the User must consult a doctor in all cases where, in the judgment of the average person, this is deemed appropriate, necessary or required by the circumstances and not postpone or avoid visiting a doctor because of the doctor's access to his medical history. The User acknowledges and accepts that it is prohibited to use CureCancer to deal with medical emergencies and cases of medical emergency for which the User should contact an appropriate physician and/or the National Emergency Center (NEC) directly and immediately.B.). CureCancer is not part of the National Health System and insurance agencies.
5.4. All CureCancer Users agree to use this "as is". The Company in no way guarantees that both the electronic platform and the information displayed through it or the information the User receives due to or on the occasion of its use (including the content posted in the community) are free of factual and legal defects, requirements, bugs, viruses or that they are reliable, suitable for use, correct, accurate and up-to-date.
- Modifications – suspension of the platform
6.2. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the operation of CureCancer permanently or temporarily free of charge and without the observance of a deadline and any wording by simple prior notification of the Users through a post on CureCancer.
- Account deletion/deactivation issues by Users
- a) The data is kept at CureCancer only for as long as it is necessary for the provision of its Services requested by the Patient or the Doctor/Health Professional or the Store on their own initiative and with their Registration in it, and for as long as this is imposed by the Company's compliance with legal obligations.
- b) The data is deleted as follows:
iii ). above also applies to the Doctor/Health Professional, i.e. as soon as the Doctor/Health Professional deletes his account through CureCancer's special arrangement, his personal data that he has registered during his registration will also be deleted, with the exception of cases where personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation of the Company.
iv ) above also applies to the Store, i.e. as soon as the Store deletes its account through CureCancer 's special arrangement , its personal data that it has entered during registration will also be deleted, with the exception of cases where the keeping personal data to fulfill the Company's legal obligation.
v ) It is understood that the Patient, the Doctor/Health Professional, and the Store may freely and at any time delete, erase, modify, remove or process in any way the data they have entered in their Account.
7.2. Consequences of Deletion by CureCancer
Any deletion of any user from CureCancer implies termination of this agreement and entails the simultaneous loss of their status as a User and the inability to further access their account or the account of other Users to whom they have gained access. CureCancer itself reserves the right to delete any user at any time with or without reason.
- Withdrawal from the Services
8.1. The right of withdrawal can be exercised by the Healthcare Professional (HCP)
In particular, HCP is entitled to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without giving any explanation. The withdrawal period expires 14 calendar days from the day after the day of conclusion of the contract.
8.2. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the HCP must inform the Company of his decision to withdraw from this contract with a clear statement (e.g., a letter to be sent by post, fax or email). He can use the attached sample withdrawal form, without this being mandatory ( https://CureCancer.gr/entipo-ypanaxorisis ) .
- Payment Methods
EY and the Store are obliged, for the services provided, to pay the amount of the annual registration mentioned in the financial offer, which they accepted.
The relevant subscription will be paid in one of the following ways:
A'1. deposit to the Company's bank account
A'2. with credit card
- General Terms – Applicable Law
10.1. These terms govern the use of CureCancer by any User and constitute the only agreement between the Company and the Users in relation to the use of the Platform.
In the case of Doctors/Health Professionals, the private cooperation agreement they have signed with the Company is also valid.
10.2. All the titles of the articles are indicative, they have been set for the sake of fluency.
10.3. All possible conflicts between the Company and an (existing or former) User regarding any matter that may arise due to or on the occasion of the use of the platform are governed by Greek legislation. The parties hereby expressly agree that the courts of Athens have jurisdiction.
10.4. If individual terms of the General Terms become partially or totally invalid or unenforceable, the validity and/or validity of the remaining terms is not affected.
10.5. Any delay in exercising any right or failure to exercise it shall not be deemed a waiver thereof.
10.6. Alternative dispute resolution
According to the Decree 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic resolution of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process is now provided throughout the European Union. If the Customer has the status of a consumer (i.e. a natural person acting in a non-professional capacity) and has any problem with a transaction he made with the Company, he can initiate the ADR procedure through the single pan-EU platform for the electronic resolution of disputes (ADR platform ) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage, which enables consumers and suppliers to submit any disputes arising from online purchases to an online resolution process.
The certified Alternative Dispute Resolution Body (ADR) for this purpose is: the European Consumer Center of Greece ( ECC GREECE ) – Consumer Advocate, Alexandras Avenue no. 144, 11471, Athens, +302106460284, +302106460784, info @ eccgreece . gr and url http://www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr/.
It is pointed out that a necessary condition for the consumer to apply to the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure is to have previously communicated his problem by email info@ CureCancer .gr to find a solution. The ADR process is based on the law, non-binding for the parties who can withdraw from it at any time. The consumer can contact the above-mentioned ADR body in order to guide him throughout the process of submitting and processing his complaint.
For more information on alternative dispute resolution, please visit http://www.efpolis.gr/el/epanorthosi-askisi-dikaiomaton/79-exodikastiki-epilisi.html.
- More SpecificTerms
ONCOLOGY PATIENT SUPPORT COMPANY PC, Anastaseos 23, Cholargos, Attica
The primary objective of this policy is to provide general guidelines for the protection of Personal Data (collection, use, disclosure, monitoring, etc.) of the Company, CureCancer , Anastaseos 23, Cholargos, Attiki, https://curecancer.gr/ , email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
This policy explains how CureCancer , 23 Anastaseos, Cholargos, Attiki (hereinafter referred to as the Company) may collect information about its users, Patients, Doctors and Stores, and use it to satisfy customer and regulatory requirements.
It also describes some of the security measures the company takes to protect data privacy and provides certain guarantees about things the Company will not do.
In any case, the Company, following the initiative of Patients, Doctors and Stores for the use of its services, stores this data on the Platform as a provider of hosting services without having the possibility to intervene in them. The Platform has no involvement or influence or control over the Patient's posts, over the content of the Medical History or Treatment Plan as well as over the settings of his Account. However, the services provided by the Platform are exclusively automated and technically neutral, while the data is kept encrypted.
- LEGAL AND REGULATORY FRAMEWORK
The management and protection of the personal data of the visitor/user of the Company's services is subject to the conditions of this section as well as the relevant provisions of the Greek law (Law 2472/1997) on the protection of the individual from the protection of personal data as it has supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Personal Data Protection Committee, Presidential Decrees 207/1998 and 79/2000 and Article 8 of Law 2819/2000), the new Greek Law 4624/2019 and the new European General Data Protection Regulation Data ( GDPR : 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, http :// eur - lex . europa . eu / legal - content / EL / TXT / HTML /? uri = CELEX :32016 R 0679& from = EN ).
The present conditions are formulated taking into account both the rapid development of technology and in particular the Internet and the existing - although not fully developed - network of legal regulations regarding these issues.
In this context, any possible relevant regulation will be the subject of this section.
In any case, the Company reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data by informing visitors/users within the existing or potential legal framework.
If a visitor/user does not agree with the personal data protection conditions provided for in this section, he/she must not use the Company's services.
The Company considers the protection of customer privacy and data to be of the utmost importance and is committed to providing all users , Patients and Doctors, and Stores with personalized services that meet their requirements and in a way that ensures their privacy .
- COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company manages and processes your personal data in full compliance with the relevant articles of the GDPR (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, etc.).
Especially for article 5 (Principles governing the processing of personal data) the Company takes appropriate measures to ensure that personal data:
- a) are lawfully and legitimately processed in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject ("lawfulness, objectivity and transparency"),
- b) are collected for specified, express and lawful purposes and are not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest or for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes is not considered incompatible with the original purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) ("purpose limitation"),
- c) are appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed ("data minimization"),
- d) are accurate and, when necessary, updated. All reasonable steps are taken to immediately delete or correct personal data that is inaccurate, in relation to the purposes of the processing ("accuracy"),
- e) are kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects only for the period necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data; the personal data may be stored for longer periods, as long as the personal data will be processed only for archiving purposes in the public interest, for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes, in accordance with article 89 paragraph 1 and as long as the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by this regulation are applied to ensure the rights and freedoms of the subject of data ("restriction of storage period"),
- f) are processed in a way that guarantees the appropriate security of personal data, including their protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures ("integrity and confidentiality" ).
Some of the personal information that the Company holds about you may be sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act and other relevant laws.
The Company may collect personal information about you from various sources, including:
(a) by you when you agree to take a service from our Company and in this case it may include your personal and/or business contact details and your consent;
(b) by you when you contact our company with a request for information, and
(c) from publicly available sources.
5. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When you interact with the Company, we will ask you for or receive data with your consent, such as:
- Your name,
- Your email address,
- Your phone number,
- Your social media profile,
- your gender,
- your age,
- Information about the products and services you have purchased;
- Your use and activities on the Company's pages and
- Other information related to your online behavior.
Absolutely necessary data, which are relevant, convenient and necessary for requesting and receiving the services offered by the Platform are:
- to create a Patient account:
Name and surname
password _ _
time zone (automatically applied)
Patients are advised not to use their real information to create a username or to use a pseudonym as this information will be visible during their participation in the Forum (unless they select the privacy setting setting - which allows them to post anonymously on the Forum ).
- for the use of the services by the Patient:
The Patient has the possibility to create his Medical File within the platform and give access to it to his Doctor, as follows:
(a) Patient Medical History , in which he posts information and details about his medical history.
(b) Treatment Plan , in which he posts his treatments, symptoms and appointments with doctors.
(c) In the special section for posting their Personal Notes including any photos of their symptoms (e.g. dermatological) and/or uploading their examinations (images and/or comments) for storage
(d) Posting content on the Platform's Forum related to the Platform's subject matter in order to exchange opinions and experiences with other registered Patients who wish to post public content on the Platform.
(e) Addition of Medications to the Treatment Plan
(g) Adjustments to the frequency of medication intake and treatment sessions
(h) Reminders for medication doses and therapy session appointments
- a) Customization so that their posts on the Forum are completely anonymous, i.e. not even the username they use is displayed
- b) Adjustment so that their Personal Notes are also visible to Doctors who will gain access to their Account or secret
The Patient controls himself and can freely choose his privacy settings as well as modify them at any time.
- to create a Doctor account:
The Doctor registers on the Platform on his own initiative. The Doctor / Health Professional may, with his own consent, send his details to the Company and be registered by the Company. For the purpose of his Registration, he registers himself or after his consent, the Company, the following information:
Name and surname
time zone (automatically applied)
Also, optionally, after the double opt in the Doctor can fill in: Specialty, Degrees, country and city of the Doctor, photo, office address, short CV and website, aiming to be featured on the Health Professionals List.
- to create a Store account:
The Store sends its details to the Platform, by email, and they are posted by the Company manager for this Store registration activity. Next, the Store approves the post regarding its profile and information, along with a brief description of its products.
We also collect personal data through cookies (see details in the link https :// curecancer . gr / cookie - policy ), such as indicatively:
- Your IP address ,
- Your cookie ID,
- Your browser,
- Your location,
- The web pages you visit on our websites,
- The ads you see or click on.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Apart from the expressly mentioned exceptions (copyrights of third parties, partners and entities), all the content of the Company, including images, graphics, photos, plans, texts, the services provided and generally all the files of this website (site), are intellectual property , registered trademarks and service marks of the Company and are protected according to the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
Consequently, none of them may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or 'downloaded' (downloaded ) , transmitted or distributed in any way, in whole or in part.
- USE OF INFORMATION
The information you provide to the Company or the Company holds will be used by the Company to:
(a) Verifying your identity when you ask questions;
(b) To contact you about improving the management of the services and products provided by the company in the past, now or in the future;
(c) To carry out marketing analysis and the creation of statistical information;
(d) Preventing and detecting fraud or loss, and
(e) To contact you, by any means (including mail, email, telephone, etc.) about other services and products offered by the company.
- CREDIT CHECK
The Company, in some cases, may do certain credit checks with the relevant agencies when you apply to get a service or product. If this is the case, then it will be expressly stated in the terms and conditions of the business between you and the Company.
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Under no circumstances does our Company sell your personal information to third parties (Article 11 of Law 2472/1997) and in accordance with the new European General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR : 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016.
In no case does it sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
These data are used by our Company to continuously improve your service.
The Company may disclose information only if legally required for legal or regulatory purposes, in the context of legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings.
- PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
The Company maintains strict security and control measures to protect your personal information.
This includes, in accordance with the GDPR (Articles 5, 28, 30, 32, 33, 34, 40, 55 – 58, etc.) a set of administrative measures, security policies, procedures and practices to verify your identity when you call us , encrypting data on our websites and files, creating appropriate data backups, etc., in order to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
We have taken measures so that your personal data is kept on our behalf by third parties ( Amazon Web Services https :// aws . amazon . com / privacy /? nc 1= f _ pr ) to be observed according to European Legislation. and we ensure that the same security standards are met.
We share your personal data with your consent or as required by law, to complete a transaction or provide a product you have requested or authorized. We share data to perform a contract with suppliers or carriers working on our behalf, where required by law or to respond to legal process, to protect life, to keep our products safe, and to protect of our Company's rights or property.
- INTERNET ACCESS
If you contact the Company over the Internet, if you give us consent, then we will occasionally use e - mail to communicate with you about our services and products.
You should be aware that communications over the Internet, such as e-mails, etc., are not secure unless they are encrypted.
The company is not responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of your personal information that is beyond the control of the company.
We may use ' cookies ' to track the user's movement of our Company's website.
browser settings to prevent cookies from being accepted .
However, rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use any of the products and/or services on our Company website.
- MONITORING OF COMMUNICATIONS
All of the Company's communications with you (including telephone conversations, etc.) may be monitored and recorded by the Company for security, quality assurance, and legal, regulatory and educational purposes, in which case you will be notified upon initiation of the communication .
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with Law 2472/97, and the new European General Data Protection Regulation ( GDPR : 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, as applicable), you have the right to information, access, deletion, portability, rectification and objection ( articles 15 – 22 of the GDPR ) . That is, you have the right to receive, upon request, free information about the stored personal data concerning you. Furthermore, you have the right to present, upon request, objections to the processing of the data concerning you, with effect for the future.In addition, you have, in accordance with the legal provisions, the right to correct and delete said data.
You can exercise, as the case may be, the following rights:
- the right of access , to find out which of your data we are processing, for what purpose and the recipients thereof ( GDPR Article 15 'Right of access of the data subject')
- the right to rectification , to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies of your data ( GDPR Article 16 'Right to rectification')
- the right to erasure (right to be forgotten), to delete your personal data from our records, but if their processing is no longer necessary (GDPR Article 17 'Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")
- the right to restrict processing , in case of questioning the accuracy of your data ( GDPR Article 18 'Right to restrict processing')
- the right to be informed of any correction or deletion of personal data or restriction of data processing carried out in accordance with Article 16, Article 17 paragraph 1 and Article 18 (GDPR Article 19 Obligation to notify regarding the correction or deletion of personal data or restriction of processing')
- the right to portability , to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format ( GDPR Article 20 'Right to data portability')
- the right to object , in particular if you do not wish your data to be used for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services, including objecting to profiling ( GDPR Article 21 'Right to object' and GDPR Article 22 'Automated individual decision-making, including of profiling').
To exercise your rights, please send a request to: email@example.com .
The Company undertakes to provide you, as far as is technically possible, automated means for exercising your rights and to proceed with the satisfaction of your requests in principle free of charge, unless your requests are repeated frequently and due to volume they have administrative costs for us, with the which you will incur.
The company will make every effort to respond to any of your related requests within thirty (30) days of receipt. However, in the event that, due to the complexity of your request or the volume of information, it is not possible to satisfy your request within thirty days, the Company will inform you within the above period in writing of the reasons for the delay and will make every effort to the satisfaction of your request as soon as possible and in any case within two additional months.
In any case, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority, which may also accept the submission of relevant complaints either in written form in the protocol (Kifissias 1-3, P.O. 115 23, Athens) or electronically ( www.dpa.gr ).
In case you have given your consent to receive the newsletter , you can withdraw it at any time, you can send your request to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org , as well as with every newsletter you receive.
- SOCIAL PLUGINS – BUTTONS
Our company uses our website Social Plugins (hereinafter "buttons") of social networks, such as Facebook , Twitter and Linkedin .
When you visit our website, these buttons are normally disabled, that is, they do not send data to social networks without your active participation. To use these buttons, you must activate them by clicking with the mouse. After activation, a direct connection is created with the server of the respective social network.
If you are a member of a social network and do not want the data collected when you visit our website to be associated with your data stored in the social network, you must log out of the respective social network before activating the buttons.
We have no control over the amount of data social networks process through their buttons. Information about the purpose and volume of data collection, the individual processing and use of data by the social networks, as well as your rights and set-up options regarding data protection can be found in the social networks' data protection statements [specifically you can read the cookie and data protection policy for Facebook: https :// el - gr . Facebook . com / policies / cookies / and https :// www . Facebook . com / policy . php , for the Twitter : https://twitter.com/en/privacy and https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies and for LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy and https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy ].
- GOVERNING LAW AND OTHER TERMS
Last update and modification of this protection policy: 17.02.2021 … …. / 09/2022.
The above terms and conditions of use of the Company, as well as any modification, change or alteration thereof, are governed and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and the relevant international treaties.
Any provision of the above terms that becomes contrary to the law, automatically ceases to be valid and is removed from this, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms.
This constitutes the overall agreement between the Company and the visitor / user of its pages and services and binds only them.
No modification of these terms shall be considered and shall not form a part of this agreement unless made in writing and incorporated herein.
- COOKIES POLICY
Data Controller: CureCancer , Anastaseos 23, Cholargos, Attiki, https://curecancer.gr/ , email: email@example.com .